Have you always heard the saying 'I've done that and got the T-Shirt'? Well, information technology does more often than not imply that you lot've actually done something in the by and volition never do it over again. This saying to me has always signified a consummate reluctance to do the said 'Thing' again in the future, and if I ever did, I would accept to deport the terrible consequences of my actions.

Anyhoo, here is a list of things I would never do again and for good reason. Explanations are given.

  1. Keep an aircraft – I am a flying phobic. I have tried, numerous times over the last 30 years to overcome this fear with constant encouragement and flying crash statistics given to me past well-meaning friends to quell my fears. Every time I keep one of the things, I get more fearful than the time earlier and take anxiety attacks. I don't like it full stop, and I turn down to become on i once again.
  2. Scout the moving-picture show 'The Color Purple' . Information technology is by far one of my favourite films. Merely I spend 2-thirds of the time crying throughout because it's and then lamentable. Never over again.
  3. Bring home an item of wearable that I've not tried on. I do this all the time, but I just have a fat arse and convince myself it's smaller than it actually is. Who am kidding?… Myself, plainly 🙁
  4. Eat any form of ocean creature. Horrible blobby things in whatever shape or form. I had a bad bout of food poisoning in one case after eating a cockle. It'due south just not worth it.
  5. Walk more than 100 metres in a new pair of heels . I've had pes blisters for weeks.
  6. Say I'll do a favour for someone with a practiced intentional heart, but then have to allow them down. I take got to learn to say NO! From this mean solar day forrard this is what I'm going to practise.
  7. Go on whatever class of car journeying whilst drinking large amounts of liquid at the aforementioned time. Cocky-explanatory really.
  8. Get married. Never again!!!!
  9. Beverage copious amounts of alcohol when I have work the following morn . You feel like shite all twenty-four hours!
  10. Purchase a second-mitt rust bucket of a  car without  having it checked by a qualified car mechanic. There are companies that will do this for yous. It'due south worth checking for prices.
  11. Wash up without rubber gloves. I've cutting my hands times on cleaved glasses, etc.
  12. Buy an item of wear or something for my children and leaving myself broke for the balance of the week. Your centre may be good and you want the best for your kids, only doing this can exist very light-headed indeed. You'll be living on potatoes and beans for a week.
  13. Ride a horse or a donkey. I had a horrid feel as a child. I was riding a donkey on a beach in an English language seaside resort, and thought it would exist a good idea to shout my dog over from the deck chairs my parents were sitting on. The canis familiaris ran over, (a whippet,  the fastest living thing on 4 legs) and proceeded to hunt the bloody donkey I was sitting on. I used every ounce of strength I had to stay put; my parents were screaming, I was screaming, the ass man was screaming and the poor mule was hee-hawing. The rest of the beach I imagine was laughing uncontrollably at the mad spectacle unfolding before their eyes. It's put me off for life. I was 8 years old past the manner and have refused from that day on to always ride a donkey once more.
  14. Go along any sort of boat for a trip around an Isle on a windy twenty-four hours. Bleugh!!!
  15. Sunbathe for hours on end. I'grand no spring chicken anymore, and I tin can't have the heat and the redness.
  16. Go out with friends and listen to 80s music. This is my thought of torture.
  17. Express joy at a joke I don't become. You will be asked to explain it and you'll wish the ground would open up upwardly and swallow you whole! Highly embarrassing.
  18. Stroke my cat when she'due south sleeping. She scratched my eye once, it hurt for days.
  19. Enquire for a curry at a restaurant without stating the spicy threshold my tongue volition take. My concluding Jalfrezi blew my head off!!
  20. Wear a pair of tights to piece of work without taking a spare pair. I always develop a ladder as long every bit my leg kickoff thing in the morning,  and then spend the residual of the mean solar day looking like a second rate floozy!

What things would yous never do over again?

Ten Pip