2019 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$30,190 starting MSRP

side view of 2019 Odyssey Honda

86% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort iv.viii
  • Interior design 4.7
  • Operation 4.6
  • Value for the money 4.4
  • Exterior styling 4.vii
  • Reliability 4.5

long lasting

if you want a car that volition last for 200,000 miles and probably longer get a honda odyssey we have had 3 and only replaced tires, wipers, bulbs ,oil , batteries

Show full review

very happy with my Odessey

I needed to get a van in order to accommodate a lift for my mobility scooter. I have been very happy with this van in every way. It is comfortable, dear the heated seats and the ride is very smooth. The only item I would change would to be to make the arm residue longer. That is honestly the only "complaint" I have! I've had this van since May of 2019. I made frequent 1,000 mile circular trip drives to see my very elderly mother and never had a worry nigh the reliability of my vehicle. Very satisfied!

Show total review

Best Auto Buy Ever

This is the best car that I e'er purchased. It'southward roomy enough for a family unit of 8 and we may exist able to add i more. Information technology is very reliable and I couldn't be more happy, I wish Honda offered certain upgrades out of pocket like the media package.

Prove total review

Worst model of The iii I've owned

This is my third Odyssey. I've never had issues with my odysseys in the past. I've spent more time in the shop with this Honda Odyssey in regards to electronic Problems that are unresolved then both my other odysseys combined. I am so tired of driving effectually loaner cars considering they can't effigy out what's wrong with this vehicle. Information technology volition be my last Odyssey. I need to invest major fourth dimension into figuring out what are causing all these electronica issues.

Testify full review

Top prophylactic family unit car

Ranked number 1 in safety, it was our top choice of minivans. It also came with boosted cool new rubber features while driving. Information technology was a no brainer for my family unit.

Show full review

Most reliable car I've owned.

Smashing gas mileage. Enough of leg an caput room. Plenty of seating and cargo infinite. Exactly what I was looking for. Big thank you to Joel!!!

Evidence total review

Good clean and first-class condition

It is very nice car and excellent condition. Pretty much new car and only collection 7 months with low mileages on it. Information technology yet nether manufacturing warranty. Driving very polish and confortable.

Evidence total review

Orbiting in my Odessey!

Bought this vehicle to support my wife's medical needs: low and easy to enter, comfort of ride, spacious environmental controlled infinite for transportation of my wife's medical supplies and smooth ride for her medical equipment.

Show full review

Nigh Reliable Automobile

Rides well, comfortable and stylish interior. All the bells and whistles-Recently endemic a 2010 Odyssey. My 2019 feels similar I'yard driving a luxury car. I highly recommend both the manner and the dealership.

Show full review

Low build quality

Then many recalls and issues. Watch out for the cheap brakes - rotors warp as soon as you bulldoze it off the lot. I call up I will sell this before the warranty expires.

Evidence full review