SOUNDS OF SUMMER FEAT. SLIGHTLY STOOPID

Listen all, that coolin breeze

The birds singin in the swayin trees

Dem a splashin in the crashin body of water

It's the Sounds of Summer

Chillin in the winter sittin by myself

I only tin can't live that fashion

Think I'grand goin crazy

Somethin gotta requite

Ya know that I just can't stay

Cause I've been waitin for the longest time

Just to see that sun shine sweet

I've been waitin for the longest time

Just to hear y'all speak to me

That's why you gotta come and...

Listen all, that coolin cakewalk

The birds singin in the swayin trees

Dem a splashin in the crashin sea

It's the Sounds of Summer

Girls laughin in the evening dominicus

Political party hoppin when the day is done

Listen all, come anybody

It's the Sounds of Summer

It'due south been a long time

Til the sun have to set

You're rockin through your days

While your nights you'll forget

You're spending all your money on some things you lot'll regret

Don't really matter cause it's summertime over again

Where the days are always long and bright

And the nights will last forever

The timing always feels right

Don't need no stormy conditions

The summer'south where you wanna be

Won't you lot accept me back again

The waves crashing on the beach

Or havin parties in the sand

Summer's when you wanna get

Where days never actually cease

The music's never stopping now

Crusade summer's dorsum again

Listen all, that coolin breeze

The birds singin in the swayin trees

Dem a splashin in the crashin body of water

It's the Sounds of Summer

Girls laughin in the evening dominicus

The fire cracklin when the twenty-four hour period is washed

Listen all, come anybody

It's the Sounds of Summer

Singin it for the people that need it

They know they tin shell it

Reaching for liberty

The 2d they meet information technology

They know that we hateful it

For them we believe in

They never defeated

Whenever they sinkin we lead em

Singin it for the people that need it

They know they can beat information technology

Reaching for freedom

The second they meet it

They know that we mean it

For them we believe in

They never defeated

Whenever they sinkin we lead em

To the Sounds of Summer

MOUNTAIN FEAT. CLINTON FEARON

I looked merely I only couldn't see

The sun shining down on me

I see but I don't understand

My shadow when I enhance my hand

Yes we're all stumbling our mode downward this open up road

Simply trying to make it to the next end

And nosotros're tired merely nosotros go along our eyes open up then

We can stop upward in the best spot

We but demand to climb this mountain

And we will be complimentary

Still we got a long style till we go far domicile

I know we're all a petty lonely but we're non alone

I heard the sound of dancing feet

When I was lying in the street

I listened to them accept control

I prayed that they would take my hand

Yeah we're all running away from something nosotros fear

Unless we're trying to encounter information technology head on

And that vox saying "surrender" is only something we hear

When we know nosotros gotta get on

Travel on

It'south a long winding road

Hey

Travel on

No time to get bored

Hey

Travel on

Happiness will come just go along on moving

Travel on

And we volition see

What will be

Must be

Simply expect and see

Yous and me

What will be

Must be

Just wait and see

Beloved ones dancing with glee

WAYS OF THE WORLD

I hear you lot're looking for a reason

They've been running y'all around

And if yous're looking for some peace, man

You know that we tin can help you out

You say you're tired of working

And getting nothing in return

You're living life for the weekend

It'due south setting in, starting to burn

Well permit me tell you about the ways of the world

Sometimes you do exactly every bit you're told

Not all that glitters is made of gold

Only take a risk even though information technology may seem

You'll never make it, like it'due south but a daydream

Ane day you're living the reality

You lot say you wake up every morning

Like you lot got a million more to go

Well if you're waiting for a alert

I'll tell y'all something yous should know

This could be your terminal sunrise

Y'all gotta endeavor to brand it shine

You won't believe how the time flies

And if you're even so afraid of what you'll notice…

I know you really don't retrieve information technology can be

Simply you lot gotta believe me

Don't shut your eyes and so tight, you tin't see

I know you really don't recollect it can be

But you gotta believe me

Don't shut your optics and so tight, y'all can't see

And I know it's never easy

REDWOODZ (feat. Iya Terra)

Some people they live their whole lives in a compound

They couldn't find any other way out now

And then they came out of it similar it was so piece of cake

They turned from a bloom into a stiff tree yeah

So I inquire you not to shed a tear

If yous get scared you know I'll be here

I will always love you lot, I proceed you in my eye

I volition always be there to lead you through the night yeah

We will always walk together paw in hand

Lead yous through the forest and the desert in the sand

Nosotros're amid the greatest things that grow upon this land

I'll be here to teach yous and to help you lot understand, so

When the lord's day is getting depression

Look at how the Redwoods grow

Yous forgot but at present you know

Just look at how the Redwoods grow yeah

You know we all got to autumn sometimes

Pick ourselves up off the ground and learn how to rise

It'due south similar I've been downwards so long that I just might

Stay here for awhile while I clear my mind

So you lot tin can cut my leaves

Merely you can't impale my roots

And you tin can twist my words

But you tin't stop the truth

Because information technology's imminent

Tell me are you listening

Universe is speaking to you

We are just the instruments

Look at the reason

Anybody'south sleepin, own't got nothin to believe in

Dreams are T.V.

They can't see the changing of the seasons

Life is a breeze

And somebody else is just fighting to ****ing be animate

Rule of treason

Seems we're always dealing with some heathen

Only nosotros volition rise

We will make it to the top

If we're clever

They can never arrive stop

Plant the seed, we are gratuitous

Break the lock

And walk the walk

Never just talk the talk, everybody…

TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN

Take me to the ocean

Take me to the sea

Wash away my worries

Let my soul be costless

Wash away my worries

Let my soul be...

What at present, information technology's coming around

You're feeling cut downwardly into the ground

Then we all come together, we're making a sound

We sing "Wait at all this dear nosotros've found"

Gotta raise em up, toast to the sweet life

If it'southward wrong, I don't wanna be right

See the sun giving me the green light

To kick back, relax and soak up the sugariness sights

In that location'southward something in the air

Come and take away my cares

I close my eyes

Remember these dreams that we share

I wash it all away

You gotta give u.s.a. all a break

Let the troubles of tomorrow

Wait till some other twenty-four hours

When life'southward moving to fast

We tin can make this dream final

Only let the past be the past

Only leave information technology all backside

ORANGE Heaven

Orange sky over desert and the land so dry

The dirt thirsts for a teardrop

It's like the heavens abandoned the sands of time

The Gods fled for the treetops

Long agone in its stead was a forest of dark-green

Beyond all imagination

And then an bounding main so blue, so deep information technology would seem

To swallow all of creation

And if I had the power to rewind these years

And travel back through the ages

I'd sentinel the story unfold through a river of tears

Equally I longed to rewrite these pages

Y'all

When are yous gonna wake up

You can't live life for the weekend

Orange sky and the temperature at 1:13

Them go hide from their lifeline

I know the tectonic plates shift under me

Only they won't divide apart in my lifetime

Sacred are the bones of the primitive man

But had the great spirit to lean on

Palms pressed together as they sit down in the sand

Praying for eons and eons

And if I had the power to rewind these years

And travel dorsum through the ages

I'd sentry the story unfold through a river of tears

Equally I longed to rewrite these pages

Y'all get out of bed and wonder how much money can you lot rake upwards

And so I'm afraid you're still sleeping

When are you gonna wake up

You can't live life for the weekend

DIAMOND (feat. Jacob Hemphill of SOJA)

You're a diamond infant

And you gave your light to me

You lot're a diamond baby

Yes you shine so brightly

I wait at you and I see stars

And the stars, they accept aligned

You're my diamond and I will love yous

Until the cease of time

Never thought I'd wake upwardly in the morning time

And see the sunshine burning so vivid

Never thought I'd make it out this darkness

Merely you led me into the light

Never knew a love like yours

Could knock me off of my feet

Only at present I know what life can be

And you made my life complete

Yeah you made my life complete

Never thought I'd look out on the ocean

Sparks of you only waving at me

Never idea I'd look up in the night sky

And run into you lot waiting for me patiently

Never knew I'd fall then deep, I'd only sing these words truthful for you

My one and only precious gem

Yeah I love how you let your calorie-free shine through

E'er since I started

Aforementioned old situation

Looking at their faces

Same old reservations

It's the same question

Is it really her for me, for me

And I cannot explain information technology

Something has inverse

I'g losing my wandering eye and impatience

Looking in the mirror

Crazy how I finally see

Yous right next to me, going nowhere

SIREN (feat. Stick Figure)

We're all in this together

Information technology's alright, alright

Plough on your television

Become sucked into a earth of corporate greed and become ****ed

When idle hands empty

Ego run amok

So get upwards

Pass the buck

We ain't got a ton of luck

Nosotros ain't got a lot of fourth dimension either

Calling out my people gotta selection up the receiver

We ask the regime and no they won't help neither

So we turn a naysayer to a positive believer

Rise above

They try to suspension you down

Don't let em get ya

Ascent against the arrangement

See the bigger motion-picture show

Sound the siren

Know that I am with ya

We're all in this together

It's alright, alright

Plough on your record role player and run

Into a world of beautiful collaboration

Meditate on the melody, lyric, and the ane drop

Don't stop until the revelations come up

And now information technology'south time to get clever

They try to yell quit but we respond never

They opened upwards the trap door

Pulled down the lever

But we fabricated a quick escape and now we make it concluding forever

Switch up the melody, audio upwards the siren

They say eventually nosotros're burnin' ash in the burn down

They break us downwards merely the music make us high

There'due south a lesson in the message, when revealed it gets quiet

Yeah there's something in the air tonight

Catch a vibe when the feeling's right

Kill the silence, band the warning

Sound the siren

LIFE IS A Circle

I merely saw the most cute sight I've e'er seen

Her grandfather was singing to his wife as she waited for her angels wings

They were then in love with each other

They had spent their whole lives together

Nil could ever take that away

Not even decease tin can make our hearts run astray

Cause life is a circle and we walk it with love

Because it fills us with the dazzler of life

Is a circle and we walk information technology with love

I just heard the most beautiful sound I'll ever hear

A voice gentle and timeless as the song that he whispered in her ear

So incredible, I couldn't help only weep

But I saw freedom through the tears in my eyes

Y'all put bated all the noise and the chatter

Crusade in the terminate yous know the only matter that matters is

I just felt the most cute feeling I could ever feel

You can give the earth a cute healing if your love is real

As I grow older, I'm learning everyday

I can't explain all the mystery away

But there's a spirit that connects me and you

And when I heard him sing I knew that it was true

It'due south life. It'due south a circumvolve and we walk information technology with love

Because it fills u.s.a. with the beauty of life

THE Not bad DISCOVERY

"Some people volition use a symbolism of the relationship of God to the universe, wherein God is a bright light, merely somehow veiled, hiding underneath all these forms that you encounter as you lot look effectually y'all. But the truth is funnier than that. It is that you are looking right at the brilliant low-cal at present, that the experience you are having which y'all call ordinary everyday consciousness - pretending you're non it - that experience is exactly the same affair as 'Information technology'. There'due south no difference at all. And when you find that out, you express mirth yourself silly. That'due south the great discovery."

Don't wanna hear no cliche

"In other words, when you really start to run across things, and you wait at an former paper cup, and you go into the nature of what it is to encounter, what vision is, or what odour is, or what touch is, yous realize that that vision of the paper loving cup is the bright light of the creation. Nothing could be brighter. Ten thousand suns couldn't be brighter."

Let me tell ya offset, don't want no heat or no trouble

It's only we have a thirst for the vanquish and a chimera

Get and build your ego, we go leave yous heroes in the rubble

And so we visualize our future in the mirrors of the Hubble

Don't wanna hear no cliche

Chomping at the fleck but biting every word they say

Don't wanna hear no cliche

Put it on repeat, defeated when they speak in the street

Don't wanna hear no cliche

Chomping at the bit but bitter every discussion they say

Don't wanna hear no cliche

Spin the phrase once again

Poet say unoriginal sin

Ya walk around high steppin just don't see your feet

And then you're feeling then high, they don't meet the street

To be set up for the winter, gotta beat the estrus

And to the righteous writer

Get and achieve the meridian, ya know

Every person is capable of a miracle

Steering across the urban center creating a exact vehicle

Being cool, calm, collected and humble

With no hysterical ranting and raving

Paving the style

Working together with all our people, information technology's imminent

We'll accomplish the noon on our ain, won't be no derivative

Striving and fighting our way to the top of the mountain

Giving it everything we have

Tin can't stay bolted downward cause they're riveted

Limited is not a word we recognize

Neat spirit listens if you lot give in and beckon right

Use your tertiary eye and reply with second sight

Realize the power of your words

Beloved

I see a lot of people tripping

If they'd tie their shoes they could walk that line

They could apply a good barrel whipping

Maybe momma and daddy should have made them mind

I hear them talk about tomorrow

Only they never give thank you for their staff of life that day

I scout their greedy lips moving

And they won't tell you nothing but I hear them say

Them gonna desire a little more honey

Won't ya give it to em

They can never become enough

Them gonna need a piffling more honey

Won't ya give information technology to em

Give em that good stuff

Them gonna want a little more honey

Won't ya requite it to em

They tin can never get enough

Them gonna need a footling more than honey

Won't ya give it to em

Won't ya give it upwardly

In one case, one time

I see a worker bee buzzing

But he don't know the beauty that he sits upon

What if nosotros could all accept a second just to terminate and smell the roses

Would nosotros get forth

I hear them anguish for the futurity

Maybe they'll be satisfied with life one 24-hour interval

Till then they assemble that carbohydrate

And their mouths are full only I hear them say

A little more dear, won't ya

A little more honey, won't ya

LOUD ENOUGH

Tell me are the speakers loud enough

Can you feel the baseline thumping is information technology tough enough

To tell me are my people loud plenty

We can dearest enough

Tell me cause I need to know before I go

I don't take much fourth dimension to sit and relax while we all unwind

To just **** and pay tax while we all run blind, no

I hear em scream "We've had enough"

But they barefaced and talk a adept game

The side by side mean solar day come up and they notwithstanding the same

It'southward like they don't even sympathize what I'thousand sayin

Then tell me are the speakers loud enough

Can you hear my voice cutting through the crowd enough

Can you feel the bass line thumping is it tough plenty

To break the silence and turn it into dear

Now tell me are my people loud enough

Is there any hope, can we wake up proud enough

To alive a life of purpose, I know that we can love enough

To get going when the going gets rough

Expect where it'south heading

The people scream but we're getting nowhere

We're aiding, abetting the politicians' system

Embrace the constitution

We're sleeping

We're letting them get away with the steady manipulation of policy

Expect at the piddling, ****ty example we're setting

While we party confetti falls on the unheard innocent,

The sick, and the sweating, but the profits we're netting

Convinces all that nosotros're ready to simply turn information technology down, shut it off

Cool ME Downward

The sun is rising on an e coast morning and I'grand drivin

To run into the waves hit the sand on the shore, so I can dive in

Route and then hot, I can see the heat rising, man I'm sweatin

Ya know I gotta go far

Don't ya know I gotta go far the lovin bounding main

Atlantic water come and cool me down

Pull me nether, spin me around now

Atlantic water come and absurd me downwards

It'south alright at present, all is right now

Ya come and absurd me downward in the morning

Ya come and cool me down every night

The lord's day is setting on a west coast evening and I'm drivin

I run into the path upwardly ahead

I've been workin, I've been striving

Life so rough, I've been stressin everyday

Ya know I'm sweatin

Ya know I gotta get in

Don't ya know I gotta make it the lovin bounding main

Pacific water come and cool me downwardly

Pull me under, spin me around now

Pacific water come and absurd me down

Information technology's alright now, all is correct at present

Ya come and cool me down in the forenoon

Ya come and cool me down every nighttime

Break IN THE GLASS (feat. Chali 2Na)

All we want is to chase our own destiny

But sometimes nosotros all allow the winds of change move united states of america and so freely

How can I let another no one sow the seed

And await Gaia to just leave me lone and let me to be me

All I want is a burn down downwardly past the sea

Beneath the palms with my feet in the sand you lot can notice me dreaming

Open my eyes to some other in misery

Hate to see a expert homo fall prey to the mother****ing snakes of society

Under the sun our light will outlast

No time for waiting, life moves so fast

Change the opposition, information technology shall come to pass

A break in the glass, a break in the drinking glass

Bring the nighttime, our lite volition outlast

We tin't relax when they motion so fast

Alter the opposition, it shall come to pass

A suspension in the glass, a interruption in the glass

On the path of life

The task simply is

Don't let the trash tempt me

Strictly keep it archetype

And you'll surpass quickly

Powers that be

Volition keep us 2nd guessing

And request the question

Is the drinking glass half full or half empty

Some stars burn out

From fast entry

While others terminal a century

It'southward the mind state

Of this unabridged land

They want the states to comprehend the superficial

Make the masses experience special

While this empire

They run information technology corruptly

Some exercise it for the income

Merely we practise it for the outcome

Some of us are active

While others merely let their mouths run

No doubt son

This is not just about fun

We will non be outdone

By these cowards

Who shout scum

Upgrade your organized religion

Just to lucifer your vision

And your decisions will have risen

From their natural prison

And if you heed you can hear every

Ophidian in the grass

And yous can see them

Through the break in the glass

Wake 'em at last

Come on

Under the sun our light will outlive

No time for waiting, life moves so fast

Change the opposition, it shall come to pass

A break in the glass, a pause in the glass

Bring the night, our light will outlast

We can't relax when they movement so fast

Alter the opposition, it shall come to laissez passer

A pause in the glass, a break in the glass

"Life exists merely at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal. For the nowadays moment is infinitely modest; before we can mensurate it, it has gone, and still it exists forever…You may believe yourself out of harmony with life and its eternal Now; simply you lot cannot be, for yous are life and exist At present."

REMEMBER (THE Render)

Sometimes I swear I fall asleep singing

Songs in my head but to bulldoze away the demons

To push button aside any negative feelings

Can't even say what I dream

Sometimes all I hear is that clock ticking

I close my eyes and I observe myself slipping back

Tearing pages out this notebook

Ripping them to shreds cause they don't say what I mean

And then I take a deep breath

Step dorsum, relax

I think about all the good times and laughs that I shared yesterday

That I had today

I'thousand and so grateful cause I can say

I call up what it was like to not know peace

Every waking moment a mistiness

And I remember what it was like to non know love

But now I receive what I render

I retrieve what it was like to not know peace

Every waking moment a blur

And I call back what it was similar to not know love

But now I've returned

Sometimes everybody gets caught wishing

They had another life, had another mission

They gotta make that incredible determination

To trek forth in service and light

We all have to make the selection to rise above information technology

Information technology might be difficult only grit your teeth and go and tough information technology out

Scream and shout, do what you will but honey it

Cause this is our purpose in life

BLINDED

Blinded by the lord's day

You lot cannot come across and so you stumble when y'all run

Blinded by the dark

Your delusion and confusion keeps you fleeing from the light

Blinded past your greed

You crave possessions when truthful love is what y'all need

The writing's on the wall

You gotta read information technology and believe it or you'll fall

It's all about that make clean heed land

Yous go along running further and further away

And you're still hungry afterward you eat

You're bringing about your own defeat

So when you need me you only call

I'll exist there to take hold of you when you lot autumn

You cannot nod off inside their lies

Together nosotros'll open up our eyes

Don't be…

Blinded past the sun

You cannot run across then you lot stumble when you run

Blinded by the nighttime

Your delusion and confusion keeps you fleeing from the calorie-free

Blinded past your greed

You crave possessions when true love is what y'all need

The writing's on the wall

You lot gotta read it and believe it or you'll fall

Information technology's all near that conscious choice

Cause how tin can yous scream without a voice

When the words that matter, they become denied

And strength comes only from deep inside

And when you demand me I'll be there

To prove yous the mode out when no one dares

To give you a calorie-free to find your way

And guide you lot with sight to a ameliorate day

Don't be…

Blinded by the sun

Yous cannot run across and and so you stumble when you run

Blinded by the nighttime

Your delusion and confusion keeps you fleeing from the light

Blinded past your greed

Yous crave possessions when true love is what you need

The writing's on the wall

You gotta read information technology and believe it or y'all'll autumn

This should be misery, literally this is their thesis

You tin can find positive vibes but through telekinesis

If you lot're righteous then y'all will observe the residue of Earth lies in pieces

Making way in the world for the wicked through cries and appeasements

You lot volition boxing for happiness over and once again

Crawling uphill is a struggle for millions of men

But if you attempt and so you'll detect you get closer and closer again

And so you can share wisdom with those who are willing to stand

Battle for happiness over and over over again…

DANCEHALL (feat. Mr. Williamz)

 I've seen the sun sideslip behind the bounding main

The stars stretching out to eternity

Just baby, they just can't compare

To what you hateful- What you mean to me

So I'll look- I'll wait for yous

At the dancehall

Aye I'll wait- Y'all know I'll wait for you

At the dancehall

Staring up at the palm leaves

Common salt breeze blowin- never felt so complimentary

Me and you- yeah we were the just two

Out on the beach, and out of achieve

Remember when we heard our song

I swear I could have held you all dark long

I thought loving yous could never be wrong

Just now you're gone
Now you're gone

And I'll await- I'll wait for y'all

At the dancehall

Yes I'll expect- Yous know I'll wait for you

At the dancehall

I say now how can I stop when you keep on keepin me going

You only cutting off the current when I need it to be flowing

With every function of me aching- my eye is taking me over

And my head- It keeps spinning like I could never be sober

Cause at that place'southward some other side of you that I can never ignore

You say you're leaving me baby- I say I'thousand missing you lot more than

And I would never hurt y'all, burn you, cut you downward to the core

But you got 1 human foot on my center and got one foot out of the door

Still I'll wait- I'll wait for you

At the dancehall

Still I'll wait- you lot know I'll wait for y'all

At the dancehall

GOLDEN (feat. Elliot Martin)

 Frost say nothing gold can stay

I guess you lot tin't measure how much a soul can weigh

And I'll never let this honey unfold and fray

So my middle will stay golden after I'chiliad one-time and greyness

Frost say Eden- ya know it sank to grief

Don't mean to offend you but it's not my belief

Wanna scream to the world- there's only promise and peace

When y'all have a gold centre and give abroad the gold leaf

Frost say nature'due south outset light-green is gold

But depending on whether the prior scene is told, information technology's a cycle

Forever infinity remolds the heavens

Relax and allow the dream unfold

And why is information technology so hard for united states to see

I'm thinking perhaps we're all just in such a rush to be somebody

But commencement ya know nosotros must be costless

And in fourth dimension you will say- outset I must be me…

Frost say cypher gold can stay

I guess you can't measure how much a soul can weigh

And I'll never allow this love unfold and fray

So my heart volition stay golden later I'chiliad former and grey

Frost say Eden- ya know it sank to grief

Don't hateful to offend you but it's non my belief

Wanna scream to the earth- in that location'southward only hope and peace

When you have a aureate heart and give away the golden leaf

Blessed be the water

New wave we honor

Lessons we a keep know gratitude we shout out

Alive for each day within its aureate hour

Tin can't hold information technology in just give it away

Why frightened men keep fighting e'er?

Big world asleep merely information technology turning

But the dear will increase it no worry

Anywhere we abound the gold seed it returning

Ours is a story that begins today

Who with the power don't forget the grace

Blest be the water

New wave we laurels

Lessons we a go on know gratitude we shout out

Nosotros'll exist together and then

We all recover

Tin can't keep information technology in just give it away

Frost say zilch gold can stay

I guess y'all can't measure how much a soul tin can weigh

And I'll never let this love unfold and fray

And so my center volition stay gilt after I'thou old and grey

Frost say Eden- ya know it sank to grief

Don't mean to offend yous just it's non my belief

Wanna scream to the world- in that location's only promise and peace

When you have a gold heart and give away the gold leafage

Fair Alert

 Why exercise they try to put their reasoning aside

I look, they're teetering on pride- they get the heater and they hide

They sneak a picayune slice of life then pigsty up, obey, and bide

When all the Universe, information technology tries to get you lot reeling- get you right

Some people- they deed like they don't know

Ignorant man backlines the whole show

E'er looking for snack time, you won't abound

Never loosen the slack, I catch hold

This life and this music is just a part of me

Nosotros don't attempt to refuse it- it is not hard to see

Never gonna abuse it- I got a off-white warning

And then now I live my life to spread dear

This life and this music is just a part of me

We don't try to refuse it- it is not hard to see

Never gonna abuse information technology- I got a off-white warning

And then now I alive my life to spread love

I run across the sun as always burning, always i

It never lets me down- it teaches me where to achieve and where to run

So when life gets you down and people get-go to preach- the weight's a ton

Well girl now you know just where you can come up for fun

We see the light as it is piercing through this dark and evil cloud

We hear the screaming of the arrangement and then we keep the music loud

We look for truth and beauty rising from the crowd

Father you must be proud

Mother y'all held it downwardly

This life and this music is only a part of me

Nosotros don't try to refuse it- it is not hard to see

Never gonna abuse information technology- I got a off-white alert

So now I alive my life to spread love

This life and this music is merely a part of me

We don't attempt to pass up it- it is not hard to see

Never gonna abuse it- I got a fair warning

So now I live my life to spread dearest

Why do they attempt to put their reasoning aside

I await, they're teetering on pride- they go the heater and they hide

They sneak a niggling piece of life then hole up, obey, and abide

When all the Universe, information technology tries to get you reeling- go you right

Some people- they human activity like they don't know

Ignorant man backlines the whole show

Always looking for snack time, you lot won't grow

Never loosen the slack, I catch hold

This life and this music is just a function of me

We don't effort to refuse it- it is not hard to see

Never gonna corruption it- I got a fair alarm

Then now I live my life to spread dear

SMOKE

 She likes to smoke, she loves to burn

Ya know she has to get information technology everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I need her more with every word

She likes to smoke, she loves to burn

Ya know she has to become it everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I need her more with every word

My first words were you're gorgeous

You caught my eye- I think you did it on purpose

I'd never give you lip service

I'd speak the truth fifty-fifty if you never heard this

Cause when I await at you lot I see the sunday shining and so bright

I wanna be with you the forenoon through and every night

She likes to smoke, she loves to burn

Ya know she has to get it everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I need her more with every word

She likes to smoke, she loves to burn

Ya know she has to get it everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I demand her more with every word

She sends me pictures in the bathtub smokin

I wanna spring correct in- the thought is and so provoking

She's on the beach surfin and tokin

I think she loves the trees more than she loves the sea

She'd put aside all the other little boys for me

But when information technology comes to the ganja I just can't compete

She likes to smoke, she loves to burn down

Ya know she has to get information technology everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I need her more with every word

She likes to smoke, she loves to burn

Ya know she has to get it everywhere she turns

She likes the weed, she loves the herb

And ya know I demand her more with every word

RESCUE

 I was looking for a mode to spread my wings

I was looking to lift my soul

I was looking for a way to escape material things

I was looking to lose control

And music, it was at that place for me

My brothers, they were there for me

And this is what they said

Well ya gotta move fast, make the moment final

E'er keep it humble even when the feelin passes

When y'all hear the thunder rumble and your pes is on the gas

Take a second to be grateful, await up in the sky and ask

For a lesson aye this life is such a approving

If you're guessing, look around and know yous are blest likewise

We've come together to see light in whatever weather

We're forever

Nosotros take come up to your rescue

I was looking for a way to conquer dreams

I was looking for one a mean solar day

I was looking for a way to sew up those open up seams

I was looking to run away

And my family, they were there for me

My friends, they were all at that place for me

And this is what they said

Well ya gotta move fast, make the moment last

Always keep it humble fifty-fifty when the feelin passes

When you hear the thunder rumble and your foot is on the gas

Take a 2d to be grateful, look up in the sky and ask

For a lesson aye this life is such a approval

If you're guessing, look around and know y'all are blessed as well

Nosotros've come together to come across light in whatever weather

Nosotros're forever

We have come to your rescue

I was looking for a mode to release my pain

I was looking for some visitor

I was looking for someone to scream my proper name

I was looking for someone to be

And music, it was there for me

My brothers, they were there for me

And this is what they said

Well ya gotta movement fast, make the moment concluding

Always keep it humble even when the feelin passes

When you hear the thunder rumble and your human foot is on the gas

Take a second to be grateful, await upward in the heaven and enquire

For a lesson yeah this life is such a blessing

If you're guessing, look around and know you are blest too

We've come up together to see light in whatsoever weather

Nosotros're forever

We have come to your rescue

ON Peak (feat. Leilani Wolfgramm)

 Steamin downwards the highway I'm a calm meditator

Lyric is my weapon I'm the bomb educator

I divvy up ideas- I'chiliad a spark delegator

Droppin jaws to the floor like a shark elevator

While ya swimmin in another's bounding main I'm currently me

Ya payin for yesterday- I say weren't we gratuitous

I got nothin but dearest for a sweet reverie

That's why I gather my party up in a nifty repartee

Did ya think I barbarous off- Nah

I been at the finish line waitin for you lot to catch upward

I said I'grand on tiptop simply still I don't stop

I said I already won but still I'm not done

Nibblin on audible nipples to titillate all the masses

Watchin women in painted jeans shake masterpiece asses

She needin to report and so she stays upward and passes

If you see that I'thousand a spectacle and so raise upward ya glasses

Profligate professor- no waste for my successor

Success- tip of my natural language- a taste for every pleasure

No bath in my buillons but I baste in buried treasure

I lace my lap of leisure with haste in every measure

Pickin up pieces pardon the prime ingemination

Apparently people notice and perk with participation

Just life is a puzzle- put it together with pride

And you'll probably find purpose if you put your ego aside

I motility around a lot- I end to spit a little

The middle is an enigma- I shop to get a riddle

Not privy to jerk- baby I sing perhaps to get all

Excited from audible pleasure like hearing a baby giggle

Did ya recall I fell off- Nah

I been at the finish line waitin for you to grab up

I said I'm on top but all the same I don't stop

I said I already won simply all the same I'm not done

I hate to run across my people like a flower with the root gone

Drenched like they took a shower with their suit on

Benched- sit down or you sleep- life ain't a futon

Time to strap ya boots on

Hike a one thousand thousand miles a week to get ya motion on

Party similar it won't e'er peak to become ya groove on

Wig out with ya locks or exist sleek and rock a buffon

Doesn't actually thing- only exist- and get ya truth on

Dready speak the truth mon

Did ya think I fell off- Nah

I been at the finish line waitin for y'all to catch up

I said I'm on elevation but still I don't end

I said I already won just still I'm non done

Abode

I desire my baby to come home

I want my infant to come up home

She knows she'll never be solitary

She's never gonna be lonely

She gives me lovin in the daytime

She gives me lovin in the night fourth dimension as well

She gives me lovin in the mornin

She gives me lovin in the evening fourth dimension too

She tells me everything is just correct

She tells me everything is gonna be but fine

She whispers cypher will come between us

She says she'll love me till the end of time

I desire my babe to come habitation

I desire to bring my baby home

She knows she'll never be lonely

She's never gonna be alone

THROUGH THE Eye

Choice upward the pen like I'one thousand pickin up the globe

When I put it to the paper you can run into the colors swirlin

I got an army- alphabet of fire burnin

Lyric of liquid nickel- keep this world turnin

I see the Earth as part of me, so to be this free and easy

The Move plants a tree- sows the seed just where the seed need be

The Universe is callin sayin that it needs me

You become hungry- I only allow this music feed me

So I take my pen and stab it thru the middle of Babylon

I take my pen and stab information technology thru the centre of Babylon

And then many times I wanna stay but I gotta travel on

I take my pen and stab it thru the heart of Babylon

Side by side we unite and so we see the masses motility men

Been a million miles- yous can see just where this truth'south been

You start a anarchism when you see The Motility provin

To the people that we are the heavy- run into the roof bend

See another side of life- attempt my strife but release the knife

Constantly pressured to exist the best- Joshua please exist my light

Baby I'g tryin, if only you could but run into my plight

Then we would never have had to try to survive this fight

Then I take my pen and stab it thru the heart of Babylon
I take my pen and stab it thru the heart of Babylon

So many times I wanna stay but I gotta travel on
I take my pen and stab information technology thru the eye of Babylon
I take my pen and stab information technology thru the centre of Babylon

And so many times I wanna stay but I gotta travel on
I take my pen and stab it thru the centre of Babylon

So I take my pen and stab it thru the heart of Babylon
I have my pen and stab information technology thru the middle of Babylon

So many times I wanna stay simply I gotta travel on
I have my pen and stab it thru the heart of Babylon

RETRIEVER

 Spit out my drink on the shelf

Recollect to myself

What is left

Is at that place anything else

Hang upwardly my chugalug

How I felt doesn't matter

I melt

I'chiliad wet batter

I'k sweltering hot

Just I'm non what I thought

The plot thickens then rots

Not the pick of the lot

Flick at my watch

Ticking them off like seconds

And and then I cough

The trough of liquor down in my belly

Smelly with sauce

I'm jealous with thoughts

Bad-mannered, I tell us aloft

Baby I'm trying to exist adept

Peradventure I'm tying my hood tighter

A fighter flicking my lighter at petrified wood

Peradventure I'thou misunderstood

Burning and pissing in soot

Lazy simply kicking my pes

Skating on thin ice and mud

Debating to atmospheric condition the flood

Hating

No better than God wasting a litter of dogs

I bite them and then spit and applaud

Writing a letter of the alphabet of fraud

To my mom, my sister and then long gone

I'yard incorrect

I don't belong to this planet I'k on

God it's just so piece of cake to point my finger and exit

But don't permit this place get the best of me

Cause information technology'due south just

I've got ane thing I need to recall

Don't let this place become the best of me

Now I'm in a spot I've never known

I idea I was grown

Thought I just guessed I could hold my ain

So I left me lonely

Started to sleep on my throne

Home is a drink and a cone

Tin't even call up and absolve

Won't fifty-fifty blink at the phone

Deplorable I have to be here

Couldn't just turn down the fearfulness

Willing to give it my all to autumn and express joy at the tears

Years just passing me by

Bye to my life and my pride

Why exercise I try

I'll just get high and stifle the fight

If I could take dorsum what drove me mad

I wouldn't take back the bad

The greatest times that I had went with them

And even that solitary is enough

Stuff the shit upwards inside

Puff then poof

It goes away like vision at night

Pardon me I'd give my right nut

To cut some of these scenes from this bloody debut

Strut and then run at my dreams

Seems my dreams are all I need

God it's just so easy to point my finger and leave

But don't permit this place get the best of me

Cause it'southward simply

I've got one thing I need to retrieve

Don't allow this place go the best of me

God it's simply so easy to point my finger and go out

But don't let this place become the all-time of me

Cause it's just

I've got one thing I need to retrieve

Don't let this place become the all-time of me

Addiction 2022 (feat. Collie Buddz & Bobby Hustle)

 You lot know I got a habit

It ain't gonna lead nowhere

Except to the many legions of the people with a problem

But nobody cares

Cause all I practise is

Sit and dream about drinking and women and music

It's but gonna

Requite me another reason to use and abuse it

But still I gotta

I live and I learn

All I wanna do is burn downwardly

And and so I light it up

I live and I learn

All I wanna practise is burn

And so I light it upwards

I live and I larn

All I wanna do is burn

And and so I light it up

I live and I learn

All I wanna do is burn

(Collie Buddz verse)

I live and I learn

All I wanna exercise is burn down down

And and then I light it upwards

I alive and I learn

All I wanna do is burn

So I light it up

I live and I learn

All I wanna exercise is burn down down

And so I lite it up

I live and I larn

All I wanna do is burn

I smoked a zip in an afternoon

It's 5 o'clock I'thousand tryna smoke all evening likewise

So weh you wan do, do you take a next link

Cuz I got a addiction and it demand addressing

You lot know I wanna hold it

Suspension information technology up and curlicue information technology

Twist information technology upwards and fold information technology any kinda way

I'thou an addict like the ceiling

In need of that healing

If I can't have it Ima feel some type of way

Cuz when we start smoke we nuh stop fume

I'm from the west declension riding with the best smoke

You know seh it'south The Motion Collie and the Hustle

In the streets dem see me moving ganja man a hustle

Still you lot know I got a manner of vanishing similar the smoke in the sky

I gotta have it to manage the pain like smoke in my eye

Sometimes I calorie-free it upwardly only to smoke and become high

Ya I gotta habit man I smoke to get by

Y'all know I got a habit and I know I don't have it to requite abroad

If I see it I'm gonna take hold of it

My mind is a mess and I'thousand always stressing

And maybe I'll never demand this beverage atop a tablet

Because I remember my eyes are playing tricks on me

I think it's piece of cake to see but I can't believe me

Cause every fourth dimension she brings a canteen of wine I'grand fine

Pass the chalice I know that yous'll never leave me

I live and I learn

All I wanna practice is burn downward

And and so I calorie-free it upwards

I live and I learn

All I wanna do is burn

And so I light information technology upward

I alive and I learn

All I wanna do is fire

And so I light it up

I live and I learn

All I wanna do is burn down

WILD Fourth dimension

To all my friends upward in Philly

And to my family down in Charleston too

For all my faults please forgive me

Didn't mean to exist so rude

I miss my sister out in Rainbow Metropolis

I miss my mom and dad out in Columbia also

I only pray that yous believe me

God only knows my words are true

My eyes h2o every bit I scan the night heaven

And I dream of everything that we might do

I fall asleep praying please but allow me wake up

I need another solar day to make it come true

It'southward been a wild time loving you

Hop on a plane out to the west coast

To San Diego to record some tunes

Spend some fourth dimension out in the common salt and the sand

Sentinel the waves by the lite of the moon

I idea of you staring at the Grand Canyon

And in the bitter common cold out in Niagara Falls too

I just pray that you believe me

God just knows my words are true

My eyes water as I scan the night sky

And I dream of everything that we might practice

I fall asleep praying please simply let me wake up

I need another day to make it come truthful

It's been a wild time loving you

I miss my friends up in Philly

I miss my family down in Charleston besides

ECHO

We walk this basis till the leaves turn brown

And the springtime calls u.s.a. over again

We wobble as the world spins around and around

It reminds us of the spaces we've been

We see the new day bring the lord's day and the moon

And whisper our secrets to the dead

Our voices echo in triumph and doom

Only the spirits will remember what we said

And they say "nothing'due south gonna be the same

Everything is gonna accept to modify"

But we go on on pushin like a steaming train

Hoping that the fire volition remain

But I say everyone will know our proper noun

Spoken by the people or the page

And maybe we'll live on in the wind and the rain

To see our children do the same

Complimentary LAND feat. RAFA

When you're runnin round sinking your pigsty in the ground

Thinkin the role that you lot constitute is merely a mole in the mound

Simply your little place in the loud empty of space

Y'all're not proud to exist the face in the crowd

Lone, you're making me now

And then if you want to be free

Y'all gotta follow the body of water

You gotta swallow the me

Swallow the I in the team

You got a right to be mean,

Not so much then that you lot seem

To exist the devil it'due south green

On the other side so but be

Blazin it up

Nosotros're burning it downward

Bosom open me upwardly

You lot're never turning me down

Smokin it up similar information technology'southward the

Finest chronic on the tree

Make every discussion that y'all speak

Brand information technology exist heard by the people

So absurd that you think

You cannot live without drinking

And you sit and you scream

Thinkin you're shittin on dreams

Simply in the reality, you are but cuttin the c.r.a.p

Wipin it make clean, kickin and fighting the man

Flying with holes in your hands

Crying "no one understands"

Eyeing the bottles and cans

Trying to canteen the fans,

Music and passion and dance

Upwards inside y'all but you can't

Take a pause, rave and you bluster

Sit in your cave, you're an ant

Know y'all're a dauntless elephant

And you can behave when yous tin can

Exist not a slave or the human

Will whip you on the way to free land

Next

The morning always seems like a dream when I wanna wake upward

The mist on the river Styx tellin me I gotta pay up

I sell my soul when I slumber homo the reaper's really gonna rake up

Crusade I'm pushin down the daisies how much fourth dimension is information technology gonna have up

The 24-hour interval breaks late in the haze all the same under the moon

Faraway stars callin me to come back to my tomb

Gotta get my mind right set the station to the track of my tune

Bassline thunder in your ceiling now were wreckin your room

And now we're next preachin the ability of audio

And when your listen's ready and right

Just lift your feet off the footing go fume a edgeless in the clouds

And now we're side by side preachin the power of sound

And when your heed'south ready and right

Just lift your feet off the ground become smoke a edgeless in the oversupply

My life e'er seems like a dream when I'thou sippin my cup

Got my band behind me and yous know that we been livin information technology upwards

I got my girl behind me and you know I'm ever feelin her love

Clouds on the horizon you know I'm lookin down from above

SWEET LIFE

I was only a bad boy

Y'all were just a young good looking girl

I took you to a party

And we listened for a while

Music it was in our hearts

Tune was in our heads

We sank into the bounding main

And it made us both smile

But we had to grow upwards, aye you know nosotros

Put the shore behind us and we

Put the earth between united states

And nosotros lived our lives apart

Just at present that your paw'south in mine

The scent of salt is stronger

And the waves they crash louder

Now that I take you lot in my middle

But I don't wanna be loved

If I'm livin this life without yous

I would wanna give up

Cause I wouldn't know what to practise

And I will never enquire much

Crusade my wish has already come true

Baby you are the one

The sugariness life is coming presently

POPUL VUH

Won't be tricked no matter what the popul vuh says

Wont be ill eating magic in the Apache rez

Non no stickman, don't draw me no princess

Continue my eye on another sky

Keep my centre on my brother'south life

Won't exist stunned by the bible recreation

Won't be shunned by no ignorant religion

Won't be won over past written contradiction

Proceed my eye on another sky

Keep my eye on my sisters life

Reality is too cool, too absurd for you

Too absurd for school, the books they tin can't be true

If you like to drool over deities besides

I am hunbatz with a tail in Tulum

Are you a sesspool for the dripdown from tools

Used to be players in a triptown for fools

Tefuse to be used by your idols and ghouls or

I am hunbatz with a tail in Tulum

MOONSHINE

I got nothing but beloved for Chully'southward bassline

I got nothing but love for my herbs

Just give me something that I can believe in

Just give me something to justify my words

Just let me have something I can experience and I can come across

Wanna hear the music from the mount and the beach

Go on it goin forever equally long as we can attain

The dominicus and moonshine

Next together we be vile but we breathe

Through the beaker and the smiling you lot will see we'll never get out

Cause the peace is in the ganja just as long as nosotros can beverage

The dominicus and moonshine

I got nothin simply dear for Gary's snare drum

I got nothin merely love in my cup

Simply give me something that I can believe in

Merely requite me something to justify my love

Lovin Cali livin on sun and moonshine

I got nothing just dearest for my gifts from god

I got zippo only dearest for my band

We know that we've got something to believe in

Nosotros got something that we tin sympathize

Gift

I wake up in a beautiful apartment

I got my domestic dog at the pes of my bed

I got no enemies, ain't got no target

This is the fruit of life, the reason to be

And I'1000 waiting to see how my book is read

Plow the page and...

I have a sip of the breeze through the screen door

Cigarette smoke, artwork in the air

If you have a moment, just look, information technology volition mean more

This is the fruit of life, the reason to be

And I'm waiting to see if you fifty-fifty care

Cause you know that you...

Yous are a gift to the planet

How will you lot live if you don't even understand it

Y'all are a gift to the globe

Be thankful, what you have is just enough

Be thankful for what you lot have and rise to a higher place

BE Piece of cake

Brian told me sometime long ago that information technology fades

When yous're doing the same affair, pursuing the same dreams

I gotta tell him, yeah I know sometimes this life stings

Too loud your ears ring, too proud these girls scheme

But he knows that, we own't no bricks in the wall

Shit, we can't express mirth no more without the alchohol

And then I see my baby with a smile so bright

I tin't live this world without her beautiful light

I tin can't alive this world without fightin my fight

But I tin't stop my plight so I just dream every night

Athena asks me to please pass the rum

I know the future's callin, best is still to come

My babe asks me to please pass the rum

I know the all-time is notwithstanding to come

And then please delight don't you lot die on me

The copse these they got roots underneath

Fourth dimension for everybody to make their own peace

Y'all reap what you sow, so on my knees I'grand just like

Ease ease, god be easy today

Got so much more that I've been wantin to say

Y'all knew nosotros'd miss our brothers but you took them abroad

So I only got fourth dimension to play, if I only had more time to pray

Remember that night on a sacred grave when we played

I've never been the same manner, I think my life inverse

Then he told me, "give me something I wanna hear,

Brand my issues disappear, no fear merely a common cold beer yo"

I feel ya brian we own't no bricks in the wall

Shit we can't express mirth no more without the alchohol

ATLAS

I got a tripod to hold up my atlas

Got many missions with a map on my door

If you lot could detect a way to pick a path you'd be at this

You lot'd never need me to search anymore

I got a reason to hold upwardly my fists

I got a planet on the top of my shoulders

Always a season for taking a chance

Don't let your world go too much colder

When we were young, time stood still

Upon its colina

Play as they may, angels lay and notwithstanding they will

Getting their fill up

Will we be the aforementioned again

When this all ends

Can you take a step back

And see when time begins

MILE High

It's the first day of summer in the mile high

Sun shinin memories they file past

I got my whiskey on my mind, weed pile high

I leave the past backside and then I smile broad

I was thinkin bout blinkin for a second I reckon

I was a mess and I was checkin out of my caput,

Learned my lesson

Went to prison on a mission

To stop my people from listenin

To end my job or my life,

I wonder which ane was missin

I got kicked out of my sometime house

Spit out of the cold house

Found out that I will kill

Whatsoever intruder with a bold mouth

And at present I'one thousand sittin chillin with a silent heed

Lookin towards the time to come, put my troubles behind

I was drinkin everyday, that probably made me be crazy

Maybe it gave me all my game but nobody could salvage me

And nevertheless I had to exercise my task, play a evidence on the daily

Possibly they hate me crusade I left but I'thousand back at present

yeah baby

ANOTHER Woman

Hey little angel you're my girl

The reason that I'm here baby you lot're my world

Never gonna exist some other woman like yous

You're my little princess you lot're my queen

I couldn't live without y'all where would I be

Never gonna be another adult female like you

The sparkle in your eyes

Men gotta stare get hypnotized

Always gonna exist a good human to you

Yous teach me wrong from right

Dearest your gorgeous grin dearest your light

Ever gonna be a good man to you

When she walks, other men they follow

When she talks, information technology makes information technology hard to swallow

Yous tell me that yous're mine

When y'all talk similar that it really blows my listen

E'er gonna be a good man to you

I dearest you all the fourth dimension

Your bear on gives me chills straight down my spine

E'er gonna be a good man to you

My best friend, with benefits y'all know that never end

You know I e'er come up back

GALAXY

I watched you lot run away and close your eyes similar yous were only sleeping

And peradventure it'southward true that yous dream better when the road's behind you

Simply I saw you lot pick apart all them daily truths that could always get to you

I know that yous were watching me watching you

I heard you shake the dice and bow out like a criminal pissed at the rain

And mayhap it's true that you experience meliorate when yous can osculation that pain

But I saw in yous a galaxy of unspoken things when y'all looked in the mirror

And I knew that we were looking at the same damn thing

So I say

Allow me be your guardian light when you walk the night

Let me prove you everything I learned when your back was turned

Let me exist the tree you lean upon when your feet grow weary

Let u.s.a. live life everywhere we turn

Cause nosotros say